Plan for a Worry Free Retirement
You've worked hard. After spending a career accumulating assets, how can
you be sure it will be the same retirement you had always envisioned?
Transitioning to Retirement
It’s critical to determine if your assets will be sufficient to generate enough income for the lifestyle you want, keep pace with inflation, meet unforeseen healthcare costs and withstand downturns in the financial markets. Making the transition to retirement requires a different set of strategies than saving for retirement.
Living in retirement
In a volatile, uncertain economy, living in retirement has become one of investors’ biggest challenges. With asset values that can fluctuate, and without a reliable stream of income, many retirees find it difficult to stay retired in their current lifestyle or have the peace of mind that they won’t outlive their assets.
Working with Wilkins Miller Wealth Management, you can create a plan to address your fears by planning prudently. Your financial plan will provide a disciplined, dynamic framework for meeting the multiple challenges that lie ahead.
Working together, you can have more confidence in your ability to live the life you want in retirement.
With us by your side, expect:
- A custom, comprehensive retirement income plan
- Collaborative investment, tax, risk management, estate and financial planning services
- Intimate knowledge of your personal and financial objectives
- Regular meetings to foster communication and enhance satisfaction
- A team of unbiased, independent advisors dedicated to you and your family
- A custom portfolio developed based on your goals
- A disciplined approach to investing and planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Estate Planning and Philanthropic Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Distribution planning and estate planning