Business Owners: Your Personal CFO
Being an entrepreneur and running your own successful business is a full time
job. You worry about growing your business, being more efficient, more
profitable, more competitive, and at the same time you worry about
providing your customers with the best services and products.
In addition, you have unique challenges such as succession planning, business valuation and a retirement plan for your business. This leaves very little time to think about your own personal finances and running these like you run your own business. We can help make your job easier. At Wilkins Miller Wealth Management, we serve as a Personal CFO to our clients who ask us to take the lead role coordinating and implementing all faucets of their financial. Our planning platform allows us to seamlessly integrate our client’s entire financial life into a comprehensive plan giving them the confidence that all your assets are working towards your goal.
As your Personal CFO, we tailor our services to the unique needs of each individual client with the goal of developing lasting relationships across multiple generations.
With us by your side, expect:
- A custom, comprehensive financial plan
- Collaborative investment, tax, risk management, estate and financial planning services
- Intimate knowledge of your personal and financial objectives
- Regular meetings to foster communication and enhance satisfaction
- A team of unbiased, independent advisors dedicated to you and your family
- A custom portfolio developed based on your goals
- A disciplined approach to investing and planning
- Retirement Plan Design
- Retirement Plan Distribution Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Estate Planning and Philanthropic Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Personal and business budgeting
- Pension planning strategies
- Distribution planning and estate planning