Planning for Physicians: Your Personal CFO
The pace of change in the medical profession shows no signs of slowing. Your family and patients are priorities, but you are stretched to meet the demands on your time. We hear this from our physician clients, as they face constraints and uncertainty, leaving them concerned about how secure their future.
Today’s health care dynamics present an uncertain prospect that impacts all aspects of a physician’s life. Longer hours, shrinking reimbursement and escalating malpractice premiums and expenses are taking a toll. Impending health care reforms threaten your lifestyle options and financial future as well. Daily decisions you confront depend on you making the best choices, with little room for error.
Understanding all stages of a physician’s career enables us to provide more informed financial guidance to our clients. Our expertise combines years of experience helping physicians from a wide variety of specialties and practice environments—large physicians practices, staff physicians at hospitals, small physician practices—to chart the best course.. We realize that as a physician you seek to balance your professional and personal life to gain more control and security. We are experienced in meeting the unique needs of physicians and their families by developing customized plans that enable them to better manage both their practice and their personal finances.
As your Personal CFO, we tailor our services to the unique needs of each individual client with the goal of developing lasting relationships across multiple generations.
With us by your side, expect:
- A custom, comprehensive financial plan
- Collaborative investment, tax, risk management, estate and financial planning services
- Intimate knowledge of your personal and financial objectives
- Regular meetings to foster communication and enhance satisfaction
- A team of unbiased, independent advisors dedicated to you and your family
- A custom portfolio developed based on your goals
- A disciplined approach to investing and planning
- Retirement Plan Design
- Retirement Plan Distribution Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Estate Planning and Philanthropic Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Personal and business budgeting
- Pension planning strategies
- Distribution planning and estate planning